el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

divendres

TREBSIGADNALOY


By reading all food articles that have been written, (I agree, more or less, with all the things that have been written) it appears to be that all the people have to be carnivorous, nobody talks about vegetarian people.

I would like to stick up for the vegetarian food!

I hate meat; I do not eat meat since I was a child that it means a long time ago! It is not a religious, ethical or a similar reason what drives me to detest meat, I do not like it and that's all, nevertheless, this is not the subject of my writing task.

I like travelling a lot and in all the countries that I have been to, I have always been lucky because I have found vegetarian options in all the menus. However, in my own country, in general, is really difficult to find vegetarian dishes in a restaurant, furthermore, sometimes it is impossible to eat something different from anything else out of meat! I have found restaurants that have just meat dishes whereas in many countries you can find many vegetarian options.

Because of this, I am forced to prepare my own meal every day, take it with me to my job and eat it there while my colleagues go out for dinner!

I reckon that, because of globalization and immigration, some restaurants in our country are adding, little by little, vegetarian dishes in their menus but we are still far away from most of the countries.