el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

dimarts

LOÑUSROTCEH



I think that Mediterranean food it is the best of the world. It has many different products, like olive oil, fruits, pasta, vegetables (lettuce, spinach, green beans...), wine, champagne, orange juice, etc. On the one hand, this type of food and drinks provides vitamins and proteins that are very important for the humans. Moreover, they are very tasty and people enjoy eating them.

On the other hand it is true that the food from others cultures and countries is also very good for your health. However, I prefer Mediterranean food because I have tasted others styles of cooking and I do not like them very much. Today, the most of the people live very fast and they are much stressed, they do not have time for cooking and eat fast food, although they like healthy food.

We are very influenced for the American culture, they eat too much fast food and they do not cook a lot. Everyday we live more like them. Our jobs, hobbies, lifestyles are more similar to the American ones, and now people here in the Mediterranean countries are more fat, don’t practise sport, and quality of life is not good like before.

To sum sup what I say, I liked cooking and eating my grandparent’s time. Life more quiet, good food, good wine and good lifestyle. By the way, I live in the region that makes the best olive oil of the word: Les Garrigues.