el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

dijous

ZENITRAMALEUNAM



First of all, I like say to classmates that I am sorry because I have not been able to attend before the class. This year my holidays have been late and, although I have enjoyed the same, I arrive late everywhere because the world tour different.

Respect to the subject occupies us, I would like to comment that I am not good cooker but I like eating very much. I like eat practically everything, even like me food fast. I consider that everything can be enjoyed if it is made with the joust measure and diversifies conveniently.

Although, I have been for the south on vacation and I have enjoyed the tapas, the pescaito frito. Later, I have been in Castella-Lleó and have been able to eat delicious pintxos and very good meat. I have to say that we can eat fast and eat very and very well with this type of food, and isn’t necessary go to the typical fast food restaurant like McDonald or similar that isn’t so healthy for us.

On the other hand I have a lot vegetarian friends who defend the habit of cooking one same to guarantee that the healthiest possible in the food. If you want, you can make easy and health food with our products and without saturated fat.

I think that is very important eat well and there are that give it the importance that it has and is not excuse the fast life and the lack of time because our health is more important that the job and the money.