el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

dijous

ZEDNANREFOIRAM


Since several years ago, we have been looking at a globalized world. This globalization has also affected the gastronomy. The Spanish food is very well known in the World, especially because of his variety. One of our main ingredients is the olive oil; it is used in all the country. If we travel to the north of Spain, we can eat Asturian fabada or the Galician fish. In the south, we can taste the Andalusian gazpacho. In the Balearic Islands, it is possible to savour Majorcan ensaimada or sobrasada. In the Canary Islands, the banana in its multiple gastronomical presentations. In the centre of the Peninsula, we can eat migas, or the Madrilenian Spanish stew.

For several years, we have been accustomed in Spain to the food of other cultures very different from ours. The massive arrival of immigrants has caused that the Ecuadorian restaurants, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and Turkish have been multiplied.

I like too much the Italian food, because it is very similar to ours: pizzas, and pasta in its multiple presentations.

On the other hand, I do not like plates of the Mexican kitchen because they are very spicy. Although I have had the opportunity to eat the “tacos” and they seem to me very flavourful.

I remember that years ago, I saw a film the film “Delicious Marta” about the food, and I liked much. I recommend it.