el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

diumenge

REEREFAIROLG


Eating habits are very different from those in my childhood (maybe there is no need to go as far in the past but it is a good way to see the differences). When I was a child I use to eat at home every day, my mum cooked for my brothers and me delicious home made meals and she prepared very taste sandwich to bring at the school. My mum was a housewife and she had time for that. Moderns mums have no time, we are in a hurry, so we have to save as much time as we can, even taking time from the kitchen.

Others changes come from the mix of cultures we have now in our country, immigration is increasing day by day and immigrants keep their habits and bring their products with them. I live in Barcelona and, as well as in London, Paris or any other big city, my city is full of people from different parts of the world. At the beginning it was fashion, it was cool to go to a bereber restaurant to have dinner, but now it has already become and habit. There is no district in the city without an Indian, Chinese or Arabian restaurant! and I have to say I love this !!