el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

dissabte

LAUCSAPOINOTNAESOJ


My proposal on healthy food is to make publicity of the book written by my wife. The title of this book is “Cuinar tot jugant” (“Playing in the kitchen”), and it is published by house “Rosa Sensat”. It is a book of different cooking. The book has 50 recipes easy of kitchen to work with children and young people in the schools.

The book has orientations to work with children and it has information on the nutrients, their history and its relation with the society. In this book, you will find first and second plates, desserts, appetizer, sauces, drinks and canned foods worldwide. If you are teacher this book it is a good aid to introduce habits of healthy food in your students. If you are parents, you will teach to cook to your children and to enjoy with very well. In addition, if you like healthy kitchen you will find simple and effective recipes for your diet.

My personal opinion is…. that you must buy the book! I underwent a lot with this book….My woman wrote it during 5 years. During that time I ate almost 150 different recipes worldwide….several times! My woman is a teacher and psychologist and occasionally does courses of kitchen for children. Now she only cooks for our son of 2 months. He eats the best food of the world: the milk of his mother.