el temps

Click for Palma de Mallorca, España Forecast

dilluns

SECURCAVE


We live in a changing world. In a few years, maybe, we will not able to say what belongs to a country and what is original from another one. Everyday one culture influences another one. The exchange between cultures happens in many different ways. Nowadays we can fortunately choose among a great range of offers either to eat or to buy clothes.

In the 'cool' and urbane city where I live, these changes happen faster than in other places. I have a Chinese supermarket at the corner in front of my building. I can buy South American products if I just walk ten minutes from my home's entrance. The grocery has food, which I have never seen. When I have not time enough I can go to a Donner Kebab to eat something in a hurry. I am sure that you can imagine what I say.

This great variety is not exempt from faults. We could go so far as to forget our own cuisine. We have also an old culture with its characteristics. We have many typical Catalan dishes that should not fall into oblivion. 
In my opinion, we have to open our minds to the news but never forget what we already had.